Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2001 Nostalgia - Melbourne Paper Arts

Here's a bunch of photos from my archives, from Melbourne Paper Arts in 2001. In honour of the fact that Paperific is on this weekend!

Gina was there with newborn Blair - that takes some effort!











Here's Julie van Oosten with Sam, sales lady extraordinaire.




The Calligraphy Society liked to wow us with beautiful handwriting ... it's not as easy as stamping!









Here's Niamh showing off Opals...












Here's Cathy of My Stamps - ooh, I think she's eating a biscuit I made. And laughing about how dodgy it looked. But she came back for more... nobody can resist home baked goodies...

That's enough for this entry, but I have more Paperific nostalgia to post!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness....I was in the wheelchair.
    I am well rid of that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those cute people!
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to be there this year!!
    Will come & say hello Pauline!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the "good ole days"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - that was the launch of 'Opals'!!! We were sooo nervous. How time flies :) Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete