Monday, September 5, 2011

August Meeting - Doll action all over the place

We had a meeting in August - it was a shocker of a day for me. My husband fell ill (by afternoon he was just sleeping, and so I left him in the charge of the one teenager who was still at home). Forgot to being the coffee and tea, and had to come home again for it. Had to offer stuff I'd scavenged from around the house for snacks (so instead of fresh baked goodies, we had to struggle through ... home made chocolate truffles!)
But in spite of it all, a lovely day was had. I of course forgot my
camera, so here's some photos I didn't take on the day.

My doll is
now painted (relax, its not finished yet).








And Cathy's doll is - my goodness, is that a doll? Nah. Can't be.

















And here's a card I made with a pretty bird stamp set.

Next meeting, probably disaster free, will be September 24. See ya there!











No comments:

Post a Comment