Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 2009 meeting - with cookies


I baked delicious choc chip cookies this morning, specially to take to stamp club. They went down well. Tee hee, folks, they were a healthy recipe, full of oat bran!

Cathy was doing calligraphy, and Louise was using reinkers to make pretty backgrounds.









Pat came for the first time, and showed Nan how to make quilled flowers.

She had made a box full of flowers!














Averil brought a box full of perfectly nice stamps that were surplus to her needs, and GAVE THEM AWAY! Woo hoo! We like to make sure someone gets something for nothing most months. I nabbed this pretty stamp, which was one of Cathy's designs from ages ago. Beautifully made, too! I watercoloured it with Inktense pencils. It would probably suit less zingy colours, but with Inktense are sunglasses-bright. So there's the next project.




Margaret is colouring a stamp she had made herself - one of many! Now that's one way to get the exact image you want...


Next month's meeting is on 27 June. That'll be a week after Paperific, which I'll certainly be at, so there will be stories to share about that! That meeting will probably be in the OTHER room (the carpeted one). Nan says she prefers that one (it's warmer), so if we all agree, I'll ask if we can take up residence there in the cold months.

4 comments:

  1. Well, if I'd know the bikkies were healthy (gotta watch that cholesterol, y'know) I would've had another one *g*
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you, I'm watching out for your good health, as well as creative spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry I missed it now :-( Nan amazes me, always willing to learn something new and does it so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lovely get together as usual.
    I just love SERS.
    Thank you Pauline

    ReplyDelete