Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SERS Bus Trip 2002 - more nostalgia


We must have been mad - someone came up with the idea of a bus trip, visiting stamping shops, and I agreed. Monika (who now runs Beachhouse Boulevard, a cool stamping shop in the western suburbs) was organising it, but had to pull out at the last minute. I think she was setting up her new shop! So I was in charge on the day. In as much as I knew what was going on.

That's Barb in the photo!

We cruised all the way to Mornington to see Stampalot (which in now Paper Squared). The drive didn't seem so long with us giggling all the way.

Where else did we go? I forget. I think Papermarc , and Papercache, were in there. Oh, I remember Dragon Papers (they are moving soon). We had spare time at a second hand bookshop, where I got a fabulous compilation of old newspaper ads. We ended up at Cathy's place (My Stamps) where she had the kettle on, and all sorts of goodies to buy.

We had a ball, it was a great way to brighten up a winter day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...is that really me? We did have a fun day and Pauline is right I remember there was a lot of laughing:)

    ReplyDelete